The abbreviations and terms used in this Agreement herein shall convey meaning attributed to them below.1. ŞİRKET: Sirkeci Mah. İbni Kemal Cad. No:12 Fatih / İstanbul / Türkiye
2. WEB SITE: the Internet page under the domain of www.lepetitpalace.com.tr
3. VISITOR: Person or persons who visit the site for reading information without giving their personal contact information or who share their personal information with the site owner company with their own consent through the forms in the site. Hereinafter these shall be referred to as the User.
4. CLIENT: Persons or companies which get from the services mentioned in the site by paying a fee and who give their personal or institutional information with their own consent. Hereinafter these shall be referred to as the User.
2. Safety: In order to prevent unauthorized entry, and to maintain data accuracy and to ensure the accurate use of information, physical, electronic and administrative procedures are used, which protect the information collected through the Site and which provide their safety accordingly. Despite all of these conditions the Company cannot ensure that the personal information cannot be obtained by illegal means and while using the online services of the Company, you shall accept all risks and responsibilities including any security gaps in the systems thereof.
3. Use of the Site and Links: The Company shall not be held liable for any direct or indirect damages or costs caused by the errors, interruptions, delays in information flow, computer virus, and breakdown in the electricity or the line. Likewise, when a link is directed to the Company site from any other portals with or without the consent of the Company, owing to the fact that such links cannot be controlled, the Company shall have no responsibility in this regard. The copyrights of the information and materials on the Site and their arrangements shall belong to the Company. All of the copyrights, registered trademarks, patents, intellectual and other property rights belonging to the materials used on the Site shall be reserved to the Company. Without a prior consent by the Company, any person and/or institution cannot use any parts of our website on their websites and cannot establish the link of another site thereof.
4. Information Provided on the Site and Company’s Rights: The COMPANY shall reserve the right to make any alterations and/or restrictions on the contents, design and access of the Site. The Company, at its own discretion, may restrict or prevent access to the Site for any reason whatsoever. The Company makes best efforts to keep the Site’s contents accurate and updates, however it cannot ensure the accuracy of the information, and disown all responsibility concerning accuracy, completeness and currency of such information. The use of such information is at the discretion of User and shall not be legally binding.